Ducks et al.

From: Stewart Stansfield <stewart_at_cynoscephalae.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 11:52:17 +0100

Chris wrote:
> Not sure that it helps, but one of the folks in
> Sandy's group played Blackbeak the Duck, Scourge of
> the Low Seas, for quite a while...

Whatever its importance, my day would definitely have been the worse for not reading it! Cheers, Chris :o)

Jane & David: thanks again for the further pointers and the Duck demographics. I'm resident in Bolton (i.e. effectively Manchester), UK, and know some big Gloranthites in Manc and Leeds. I'll ransack their collections when I next see them, but have also just sent Tradetalk some of my euros/pounds (I was going to write something else there, but thankfully stopped).

Thanks all, it's much appreciated - best, Stu

End of Glorantha Digest