Call for translators !!

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_free.fr>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 13:54:14 +0200

Hi guys !

Les Erudits de l'Ambigu would like to translate some of our award-winning material into English, for possible publication in one of the HQ media.

We are looking for volunteers to do this work with us.

We would prefer a native english-speaker, of course, but an alternative solution may be acceptable.

It should be noted that the needs of the english-language market being so different from the french-language one, some adaptation of the material would be desirable.

We are therefore also looking for volunteers to help rework that material, possibly to take it to a level of acceptability suitable for official publication by Issaries.

First up is our Pol Joni material, which could easily be developed into a HQ story arc.

Interested parties please e-mail me privately.

cheers,

Julian Lord