Unspoken Word?

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_albionsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:08:54 +0100

Hi all,

Quick query. One of my players has several times now expressed an interest in "playing a Lunar". Most of the others seem very keen to remain true Orlanthi, so I don't want to change the focus of the campaign. He also seems keen on keeping his current character (an Eurmali). I am starting to wonder about starting a new thread in which he might gain the option of working as a Lunar agent within the current campaign, probably without the other players knowledge.

So the question becomes how to bring this thread in to being. Of the various instrumentalities of the Empire, only the Unspoken Word seems likely to have any use for a rogue trickster with connections to powerful Orlanthi rebels. But I can't find very much about them - beyond the obvious black op kind of reputation.

Does anyone have any thoughts? How might they approach him? What could they offer him? What might be their motives and/or tasks for him? (He has connections to several rebels, many leaders of the Greydog clan, and an indirect connection to Kallyr and the resistance.)

All speculation and ideas gleefully accepted.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson