Disorderly Defiance ?

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:04:16 +0200

To quibble with Peter's quibble associating Defiancy with Disorder :

The Tilntae (AR 249-250) are clearly Defiant, but the accompanying gloss makes it clear that what they have in common with Boggles is their Runic "Purity". It seems just as clear that they have no major link with Disorder.

I think you are confusing Defiant Mixed World entities (such as Urox/Storm Bull) with Defiant Unified World entities (such as Uleria). There is a difference, even though both Boggles and Tilntae are pre-Gods War races.

I agree though that most Defiant entities will likely be associated with Disorder as you suggest.

Julian Lord