Re: Some Nochet Details

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 00:13:51 +0100

On 16 Apr 2003 at 13:52, Greg Stafford wrote:

Much useful stuff: thanks!

> The
> cults have their own axes to grind :) the leaders committed to that
> may well impede the progress or happiness of cultists who guard the
> family warehouse instead of doing temple duty.

Impeding the happiness of a Babeester Gor cultist.....? now there's a depressing thought! I think we'd just decided that they don't get much of that to start with. And that, I think, gives me the last bit of background I need for this character to start making sense. Right, off to do some more writing!

End of Glorantha Digest