Anti-social characters and party dynamics

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 12:48:37 +0100

Ian writes:

> I would agree with Greg and always think twice about
> trickster PCs now. In fact I would go further and
> suggest that membership of some cults is best handled
> as a one-off, or guest-slot for a few sessions because,
> when played right, they are anti-social and so will
> always be disruptive to 'party-dynamics'.=20

In my opinion, any Narrator who seriously considers including a = Lunar-Loving
Trickster Traitor within a party of Hardy Heortling Heroes is either so brilliant they won't require our advice, or so foolish they won't listen = to
it.

I would not do this myself, unless it was a one-off game.

Cheers, Nick