Sex and Gender

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 22:27:19 +0900

Hello, Greg:

> This is very simple.
> The Green Age is defined as being the time before individual human
consciousness.
> When people begin to differentiate themselves as individuals, as human
beings, as gendered beings, as of this or that tribe, as the living or the dead, as the fire people or the pot people or the hut people or the thunder people, then the Green Age ends for them.
> They are on the way to becoming complete people.
> Complete people can not exist in the Green Age.
> If Compelte People "go back" to the Green Age then they are in danger of
losing their completeness. Alternately, they are in danger of ending the Green Age for others by imposing their sense of self on the Green Age. This has disastrous consequences for the individual who does it.

Thank you for your plain explanation.
I and Julian talked about p.10, Myth of FaElsor and the Serpent in Entekosiad. Speaking about men in Provarian and Wendarian Age.

You wrote some about this topic in this page. Currently under offline for unknown reason. http://www.glorantha.com/new/q-and-a/male_female.html

As a role of Zorak Zoran in early Uz Myth, and as drones out of oestrus, men were useless for Goddesses. (You know how Men got Useful.) What we issued is, that if they are useless, doesn't it mean that they didn't exist? Or as Julian talked, does it mean that they existed even if as formless shadows? Maybe it is a type of debate about Hen and Egg.

TI