Re: Name that Book!

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_weinander.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:44:31 +0200

Mark G:

> There's a new competition on the Issaries web site -
> http://www.herowars.com/gta/namethatbook.html - to see if anyone can
> come up with a snappier title for the hero bands book than...Hero
> Bands. Can this be possible? The first deadline is 30 April.

I notice that the instructions on the mailing page were somewhat remiss. In order to attribute your submissions correctly, we need both your name and email address. If you have made a submission and suspect that you haven't provided an email address, or that your name isn't obvious from your email address, please contact us at

contest _at_ glorantha.com

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams.

End of Glorantha Digest