Page by Page in Entekosiad (2)

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 01:58:08 +0900

Hello, it is still unfinished.....
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/PelandanandCarmanianMythology.htm

I managed to edit some of digesters post about Ancient Pelanda and Carmania, from the post of Nick Brooke, Peter Metcalph, Kevin McDonald, Julian Lord and of course, Greg Stafford. (If you find some difficulty to this text, please teach me.....)

Next, I will begin to the influence of Pelandan Mythology to neighborhood culture, and historical development, if Kevin agree with this condition, I want to add some of his writings about Gartemirus Empire and Carmanos Life to my note, though my note isn't ordered enough yet. And I don't know enough about Bisosae, please teach me your opinions about them.....

My main information sources I plan are:
Kevin McDonald: Pelandan and Bisosae Culture Peter Metcalph: Lenshi and Lendarshi
Nick Brooke: Carmanian Empire
Keith Nellist: Blood Kings War
Trimulty (Mark, Martin and Wesley): Modern West Reach

Of course, I should add Greg, sorry, I don't have ILH-1 yet....

And I want to convert my japansese note for Pelanda like that of prophets (Idomon, Lendarsh, Agadelos, Carmanos, Elijiyah, Arronius....), finger goddesses, to English....

TI