Pyramids

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 09:07:50 EDT

If the Fonritans have pyramids I'd propose that they were remnants of the Artmali Empire and, as such, could be found all over Pamaltela, and perhaps also in Melib. This opens up the pleasing RPG prospect of ancient blue skinned mummies, curses, hard-to-decipher inscriptions and all sorts of mummy-fun.

Is there a reference somewhere to a pyramid of *something, begining with C?* which I think is one of the fading lands?

I feel sure that the Giants of Genert's Garden might have built at least one great pyramid out in the wastes - I think Winter Ruins looks like a pyramid on the nomads gods map.

Keith