New Heortling art at Questlines

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 13:49:05 +1000

New at Questlines

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/questlines.html

In the 3D gallery, a new Heortling fyrdsman.

"I am but a simple cottar, but I have a spear, and a rune-wrought shield, and a stout bronze sword my father once won in a cuk fight. It is enough, for there is a great storm growing in my heart, and in the heart of all my kin. Come the Hurricane!"

(1024 by 768 (wallpaper format), 207K JPG)

Add him to your desktop or wallpaper collection and proclaim your loyalty to the Storm in the coming Hero Wars!

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/poser.html#fyrdsman

Cheers

John

nysalor_at_iprimus.com.au John Hughes
Questlines: http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/

i wonder if i'll end up like Bernie in his dream a displaced person in some foreign border town waiting for a train part hope part myth while the station changes hands

End of Glorantha Digest