Re: Some Answers About Non-Genertelian Glorantha

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_weinander.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2003 16:25:08 +0200

Peter M:

>In Vithela, the Gbaji crisis had something to do with Dream Magic
>and involves an invasion of Vormain as part of a magical plot.

Ah, yes. I'm not sure if that idea still holds water, but if it does, the Waking Magicians try to destroy dream magic and Thella's Net in two ways. One group tries to kill Thella, goddess of good dreams thus destroying the net from its centre. The other groups tru to infiltrate the religion of Vormain in order to unravel the net from the edges.

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams.

End of Glorantha Digest