Some Questions about Heortlings and Lunars

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 01:48:11 +0900

  1. Battle of Kanda Fant: Enclosure p.18 "Their pleas went unheard by Bad King Urgrain and he forced them into the Battle of Kanda Fant." Orlanth is Dead! p.15 Daylanus the Conquering Storm, who defeated Four Champions at the Battle of Kanda Fant." Do you know the place called "Kanda Fant"? Can I specify which the Ancient Tribe is the Bad King Urgrain's? (Perhaps most of Heortlings doesn't welcome any Bad King Urgrain to his Ancestor Shrine.....)
  2. Merchantess I have two contradict sources for Etyries origin:
    1. Etyries is a daughter of Issaries who began to follow Red Goddess after she bored with counting stones and mending jars. [River of Cradles.]
    2. Etyries was a mortal woman who apotheosized to Lunar Pantheon as Valare Addi. [HW: 1st Edition and Entekosiad] Is there any detailed information in ILH future series?
  3. Mithra = Yelmalio This very vague impression of my own and maybe only Greg can answer: Mithra(s) was not worshipped as a war god in Old Aryan Mythology, and he was the god of Law (= Antirius?) and maybe you can find some resemblance to Southern Empire that Dayseneras come to Yelmalio.

Late Roman Age: Flourish of Astrology and Esoteric Religion: Seven Castes of Militaristic Mithras Cult in Roman Empire is not similar to Gloranthan Sun Domers....but maybe in Southern Peloria, Yelmalio might be worshipped as Esoteric Cult, as Tarumathi.

Mithras killed Bull=Justice (Mystery?) defeats Energy and Fertility of Life Force.....(same composition (and Image) was used "Carmanos kills Bull" [Entekosiad])
Do you agree with me?