Re: Mundanity, Etyries, etc.

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 12:28:25 +0100

David writes:

> Don't have my sources here, but there are references to magic in the=20
> Harshax era (zenodizing?).

You don't know that's anything to do with magic, though. For example, I zenodize every evening, just before restatilizing my zur. No magic is involved (but the zur gets grumpy if I'm not zenodized before I attempt = to
restatilize it).

Leon asks:

> Why are non Issaries worshippers, like Argan Argar and=20
> Etyries bound to return pieces of Genert to the Wastes?
> How exactly is this accomplished?

First up, I can't think of any reference to AA worshippers having to do anything special with hyena parts. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

This was debated ten years ago on this list's predecessor, BTW: try = googling
(www.google.com) for "Etyries Genert hyena" for the story so far... in = 1994,