Re: Genert & Hyena

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 06:57:18 -0700 (PDT)

> From: "Leon Kirshtein" <leonbk_at_hotmail.com>

> For the second part of my question. What do the
> Issaries initiates have to do with the hyena skin?
> I know they take it into the Wastes ... and
> then what? Is there a hero quest/ceremony they do
> in some location? Do they just throw it into
> Generts Well? Thanks in advance.

The vast majority of them die. Some survive and continuously search for where they are supposed to put the piece of Genert. A few find it, but no one ever hears from them again.

I don't think there is a published answer to the question.

My opinion is that they add it to the big ol' vat o' Genert and have to hand aroung until he rises. The handy thing is that this is not entirely in the world, so they don't notice the time passing and they all seem to arrive at once.

Chris Lemens