Re: Common magic

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_weinander.org>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 09:18:47 +0200

Jeff Kyer:

> Hmm. One thing I was noticing is that the Otherworlds have been growing
> weaker since time began.

Have they? Or have the mortals just exhausted their skills and channels for communication with the otherworlds through their incessant bickering?

Or is the Hero Wars a sign that there is no such weakening at all as mortal heroquesters change the fabric of the world through heroquest challenges?

 > Perhaps you are right and they are being
> absorbed into the Middle World? Or the middle world is becoming
> something in-and-of itself, beyond the Otherworlds?

Ask a mystic and it has always been (sort of).

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams.

End of Glorantha Digest