Postcards, Freeforms.

From: SIMONBRAYUK_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 11:19:46 EDT

Hi All,

 The Postcard event is simple, you take along some suitably evocative postcards of things that might be glorantha, and drink lots of Absinthe and fall over. Oops I forgot to mention that you also try and work out where they could be in Glorantha and you do a short narrative explaining your ideas, the best, silliest or most outrageous gets a round of applause and nods of aknowledgment, then you drink some horrid drink :-)

 We still have places for the Great Glamour Sitdown, so hurry up and register or they will all be gone. This is a game whre NONE freeformers can have an experimental dabble, many of the players in this one are Freeform virgins, so come and join in.

Cheers Simon Bray

The Unspoken Word - The Magazine for Gloranthans and Heroes http://www.celtic-webs.com/theunspokenword/