GTA post card event

From: Greg Stafford <greg_at_glorantha.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:05:21 -0800

Joerg says

>> I vaguely recall the postcard event from last
>>years report but can't remember the details.

Nick replies:
>Bring odd postcards. Pass them round (randomly?).
>Make up some story about
>what the postcard you end up with is showing.
>Repeat ad bibendum. Greg had a
>great stack of oddities last time; this time, you
>can bring your own, too.

I add:
In fact we will be depending upon everyone to bring your own. I will not have any with me this time. So bring just about any post card that is not a modern construction or a technological wonder. And this year I'll have someone else scan them in, not me, to put on our website. So bring them cards!