YBoT # 4 and YBOT # 5

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:02:01 +0200

Hi friends

because of a misunderstanding between the editor of YBoT - Fabian - and me we have produced so many material for the scenario special, that we can announce two issues at once now - Ye Booke of Tentacles # 4 & 5

Here are the news about it:

~ Tentacles Press News: Ybot 4 at the Printers! ~

Good News!

Ybot 4 has finally made it to the printers! This volume is a Scenario Special, featuring complete scenarios, episodes and adventures for Hero Wars, Elric!, Hawkmoon, CoC and Pendragon!

The content of the book has changed. The material that was intend to be included was just too much for one volume.

Ybot5: Scenario Special #2 will follow on the heels of Ybot 4...You can order it on www.Tradetalk.de now.

YBOT 4: Scenario Special #1

Hero Wars

Sheepless Nights (Episode)
The Cyrlings (A Heortling Clan)
Meet the Black Oaks (A Heortling Clan)
The Cult of Renvald Meldekbane
Black Oaks, Black Magic (Episode)
Someone, Somewhere, In Fire Season (Story) Saddled with the Nightmare (Episode)

Eternal Champion

The Scrutineer's Daughter (Story)
Learning to Fly (Hawkmoon Scenario)
Like Lovers and Heroes (Elric! Scenario) A Home by the Sea (Elric! Scenario)
Adventures in Rignariom (Elric! Scenario Seed)

Call of Cthulhu

The Lazy Man's Guide (CoC Scenario by Sandy Petersen) Sandy Petersen's Rules of Game Design
Cthulhu Mythos: Questions and Answers
How to use Music in Horror Gaming

Pendragon

The Adventure of the Poisoned Lake (Pendragon Adventure)

YBOT 5: Scenario Special #2

Hero Wars

To Live and Die in the Hollow (Story)
The House of Blades (Episode)
The Delicate Sound of Thunder (Story)
Thanos' Treasure (Episode)
Ride for your Wife (Epsiode)

Eternal Champion

Madness and Other Colours (Elric! Scenario) Things to Do in Imrryr When You're Dead (Stormbringer Scenario) A Dragon's Dream (Stormbringer Secanrio Seed)

Call of Cthulhu

The Best Halloween Movies
The Scariest Movies you've never Seen
Time for a Ghost Story
The Mall (Scenario by Sandy Petersen)

Fabian Kuechler

--
Tentacles Press

Editor of Tradetalk
www.Tradetalk.de
For more Info Tradetalk-info-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com