Hidden Chamber of Subere

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:59:50 +0900

Hello, Joerg:

> According to the trolls, Arkat just went to Subere, and beyond, and took
> something out of Darkness which turned out to be Stygian Sorcery. Much
like
> the discovery of Death. So, in a sense, it has always been out there.
These
> nodes were just unreachable by Malkioni explorers before who definitely
have
> problems in the Underworld.

Yes, but what we have always puzzled is....for uz, Death is also the Enemy (=Yelm, Nysalor, D'Wargon, or all of them.) See James Frusetta's pdf format ZZ cult writeup, and my blue moon plateau scribble.
http://www.wam.umd.edu/~gerakkag/index.html http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~BLUEMAGI/bluemoonplateau.htm

Someone (Nick Brooke? IIRC), assumed the hypothesis that the summon of Black Eater caused Troll Kin curse, perhaps, as Dara Happans might blame Dijigelms as the monsters who contains void inside of their body, (so they are always hungry...) trolls doesn't realise their unhappiness derived from their own fault, and blame others. (I hope ZZ commandos won't raid my home....)

Sincerely:
TI