Lokarnos Update

From: Nick Brooke <nick_at_etyries.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 05:23:08 +0100

Our new Gloranthan hub, Lokarnos.com, was launched on the first of May to be your index to all the best Gloranthan websites.

After the first month, Lokarnos has over 100 registered users (*) and over 320 index entries (sites, pages, announcements...). Server logs show it provides more than 20 MB of data (500+ pages!) per day to its discerning readers. The technical hitches that plagued our early days have been resolved -- Lokarnos is now fast and stable, continues to evolve (in response to user feedback), and eagerly awaits your contributions.

The site is a user-built hub and forum, and we greatly appreciate the efforts of those stalwarts who've submitted their own favourite sites to the index and participated in discussions.

So, if you haven't yet visited http://lokarnos.com, why not drop by and see what all the fuss is about? With the legacy of RuneQuest, the backdrop  of the Hero Wars, and the imminent release of HeroQuest to build on, the future looks bright!

Regards,

Nick Brooke,
Graham Robinson
and Oliver Bernuetz

(*) you don't *have* to be a registered user to enjoy and contribute to Lokarnos, although you'll be missing out on some of the site's neat stuff if you decide not to. The registration process is free, quick and usually painless. So come on over and click some widgets!