Re: Mysticism

From: Nils Weinander <nils_at_weinander.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:25:10 +0200

I think there is some jumping to conclusions and spotting of problems that aren't really there. So, Greg has narrowed the definition of mystics. Excellent I think, that removes a bunch of problem cases.

Now, some practices formerly thought to be mystic are then hanging in the air, lacking a proper definition (and rules treatment). However, I assume that Greg and whoever else is working on these parts will come up with coherent and consistent definitions, and hopefully exciting HeroQuest rules, and present them when they are coalescent enough.

Nils Weinander
We sail on a ship made of dreams.

End of Glorantha Digest