I've understood trascendance ;-))

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 23:05:41 +0200

Greg Stafford:

>Better said, all Gloranthan religions and magical practices could include the mystical [...] >Exactly right. You are confusing the transcendant objecive with the mystical method.

Thanks, Greg. I think I finally have understood your point. And now I see it solves a lot of contradictions and problems (paradoxical manifestations of trascendance in 'illusory' world, for example).

The only 'problem' is redefining some eastern gloranthan philosophies and magic, but it could be seen as an opportunity, not a problem. I would have some more questions (for example, if there's a possibility for 'high' magic without any Other World experience more powerful than simple Common Magic or if 'ascetism' remains being a 'method' different from sacrifice), but I prefer to read HeroQuest before.

Regards,

Antonio

Infórmate sobre las últimas noticias

entra en MSN Actualidad.