Godwhacking

From: Andrew Solovay <asolovay_at_rubberducky.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 03:13:31 -0700

"Herbert Nowell" <herb_nowell_at_hotmail.com> says:

> Even Arkat, who killed
> Gbaji in the Middle World (why didn't he transcend it to the God
> Plane like the Red Goddess?) is only KNOWN to have eliminated him in
> the West. The Orlanthi distinctly say no one knows which of them
> triumphed (how an Orlanthi in Ralios squares this with Arkat's
> kingdom after is beyond me)

Well, Gbaji *is* the Deceiver. It'd be just like him to kill Arkat, then come down off the tower and say, "Um, yup, I, Arkat, sure did kill that mean ol' Gbaji! You betcha!" then found "Arkat's" Kingdom.

But still, Gbaji/Nysalor is a bit of a special case, neh? He was created and/or resurrected *after* the Dawn, and isn't a party to the Great Compromise--so that means that he isn't *protected* by the Great Compromise, doesn't it? That should surely make him more "killable".

> ...and Nysalor is available to the Lunars.

...but not until after the Goddess brought him back, yes? So he might have been really and truely dead in Peloria, until the Goddess found him on her godquest.