More "help!"

From: Michi Kossowsky <michi_at_isdn.net.il>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 14:10:53 +0300

Thanks for the excellent replies, so far. I feel Enlightenment approaching.

Some more questions:

If gods aren't a manifestation of our collective consciousness, and they really do exist independently, how the heck do you go and make a god, the way the EWF did? I mean, where did Gbaji come from? I understand the Moon Goddess better, in that the 7 mothers started off with some raw material, right?

Another you guys are talking about that I don't get - the great compromise froze the god's ability to change? They don't have free will? Really? So what do they do all day? Are they in time now? Or still outside and looking in? Can they talk? Do they "want" / "need"? I just don't see how a sentient being can't change.

Can the gods talk to each other? I am not so much concerned with whether they manage to get dates for Saturday Night as much as I wonder what the weltanschauung is... How does Malkion deal with there being all these pantheons wandering about? Do the Kralori dragons interact with the Praxian deities...?

Is there a detailed epic of the Lightbringer quest published anywhere?

Thanks,
Michi