Gloranthan "Goblins"

From: Christopher Lee <zeus_at_postmaster.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 17:04:23 +0100

Hello Chris! Reading your question about the existence of Gloranthan "goblins" immediately made me think of the illustation of the 'punk trollkin' from 'Into the Troll Realms.' Based on the references concerning Uz society and its interaction with the Orlanthi (most of our references from the Uz seem to be from Orlanthi primary sources), it seems likely that "goblins" are a reference to trollkin, although for flavor, I would suggest that "goblins" would be trollkin acting independently, i.e., without Dark Troll minders around. Being Gobbo as opposed to being a snivelling, bootlicking Value is all in the attitude!

Just my Two Clacks,
J. Christopher Lee

Who managed Englands 1966 world cup winning football team? Find out at postmaster.co.uk

http://www.postmaster.co.uk/cgi-bin/meme/quiz.pl?id=241