RE: Glorantha, the computer game

From: Michi Kossowsky <michi_at_isdn.net.il>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 14:20:35 +0300

David:
>Actually the best version to date is in King of Dragon Pass -- we=20
>used the text from King of Sartar, and added 7 illustrations.

Yeah, I actually need to get around to playing with this. It has been sitting on my shelf of "to play" for, I think, 2 years now. I loaded it = up
when I first got it, and after twiddling for an hour realized I would = have
to actually *think* while playing this game, so I put it off to a time = when
I could think ;)

I don't suppose you would consider making an RPG a la <insert turn-based isometric crpg here>? I am sure you have been asked this a zillion = times.

And yes, as a programmer, I understand the huge development leap from a = menu
based, basically text game, to something all flashy like Fallout or = Baldur's
gate ... but .. ahhh to dream. The two games I always wanted to see translated to CRPG were RuneQuest and Shadowrun.=20