RE: Glorantha, the computer game

From: David Dunham <david_at_a-sharp.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:17:03 -0700

Michi

> I don't suppose you would consider making an RPG a la <insert turn-based
> isometric crpg here>? I am sure you have been asked this a zillion =
> times.

I'd be happy to. Especially if you help find me the $1 million it takes to create such a game...

OK, $1M is a guess, but I suspect it's moderately accurate, given you not only need programmers but artists, writers, musicians, and testers. And that's a team that's big enough that you need some management. Oh, and that's the development budget -- marketing is on top of it.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_a-sharp.com
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com