Trading Caravan to Kralorela

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 19:42:46 +0900

To Martin.
Thank you for your kindness, in busy time.

> I don't know what you are talking about regarding a note from Bosch. All
the
> work I did was worked out over a long period, pretty much on my own.

Sorry, it is my misdirection.

I reread the Note and yours. I vaguely recalled about narcotics when I wrote it. For the Redhair Caravan must go through the Shiyang Province near the Kingdom of Ignorance, now the Realm of Darklord CanShu, treating infamous Black Lotus Dust. And you wrote about Lunars exporting Hazias and Moon herbs.

In America before Spaniard, narcotics used frequently in ecstatic, spiritual practice in religion.

TI

End of Glorantha Digest