Playing with Fire

From: Joe Mills <joemills_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 12:30:36 -0400

Steward Stansfield:

>By recruiting moderately large numbers of men into military regiments, =
no
>matter how ill-trained and base, the Esrolians are playing with a =
little
>fire.

I don't see why this should be so. The Tsars of Russia recruited large numbers of serfs into their army yet the forces that overthrew them came from another sector of society. Likewise look at the arming of trollkin = -
does anybody seriously suggest that they will overthrow the trolls?

--Peter Metcalfe

Just because you are playing with fire doesn't mean you are going to be = burnt, just that you might. And there are some trollkin that cause = trolls trouble. At least, in my game they do!

End of Glorantha Digest