RE: Glorantha, the computer game

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_zedat.fu-berlin.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:10:46 +0200

>I don't suppose you would consider making an RPG a
>la <insert turn-based isometric crpg here>? I am sure
>you have been asked this a zillion =3D times.

I actually want King of Dragon Pass as a boardgame so that we can play = with several people. Seems to me the game would be great with players = interacting among one another.
And I especially want a boardgame version as "Khan of Prax"; basically = the same game but with the more interesting setting of players running = their own Praxian clan according to Waha!'s Laws.

Daniel