Important Articles of Kethaela

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 04:20:21 +0900

If you think I missed some important articles for Kethaela, please teach me....

Holy Country---Kethaela

#Overview of Whole Land

Joerg Baumgartner's Site
Glorantha: Introduction to Hero Wars
The City of Wonder: Ye Booke of Tentacles #1(Simon Bray) and Gloranthan Vision: "When the Wolf Pirates Came to the City of Wonders" by Phyllis Ann Karr
Tradetalk #4 Map and old Overview

#Rightarm Islands

Tradetalk #4 Simon Bray & Martin Hawley
Seapolis Tales #17
Deeper (City of Ludoch) Greg Stafford's Post in GD

#Esrolia

HeroQuest & Voices
Nochet Tradetalk? by Michael O'brien
Necropolis of Twin Goddess (Zugoteg?) in Drastic Resolution: Darkness Various Posts in GD about Military and Society (through Lokarnos.com)] Against Grazers: Enclosure #2
Map: Factions of Esrolia 1625 (Wesley Quadros Website)

#Caladraland

Cult of Caladra and Aurelion: Tales #8
Tradetalk #5 Vesa Lehtinen & Map

#Heortland

HeroQuest & Voices
Map from Unspoken Word
Tradetalk #4 (old) and #12 (a little about Esvulari) Joerg Baumgartner & Mark Galeotti

#God Forgot

Leonardo Tradetalk #12
Locsil: Peter Metcalph's Post in GD
Refuge: Several GD Post
Border March: Martin Laurie's Gwandorling Saga

#Shadow Plateau

Overview: Drastic Resolution: Darkness
Map: drawn originally by Greg Stafford
Maybe: Some by Belintar's Book (Unfinished)

Regards:
TI