Re: Enlo Strike Back!

From: Donald R. Oddy <donald_at_grove.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:02:28 GMT

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_yahoo.com>

>I'd agree, though a couple of generations of "wild"
>enlo might exist. And for "game plot" reasons, always
>possible enlo find some weird way to manage fertility
>-- either an alternate route to Korasting that
>bypasses G'baji, *worshipping* G'baji, or possibly
>worshipping some other goddess of fertility. In the
>latter case, though, IMO they stop being uz after a
>few generations (e.g., lose the tie to Kyger Litor,
>which defines uzness).

So if a group of trollkin get adopted by an Orlanthi clan and Ernaldan magic allows them to reproduce over several generations what do they become? Or more generally what are uz who have lost the tie to Kyger Litor?

>Of course, I remember references in literature I have
>not to hand (probably the Genertela RQ3 book) that the
>Kralorelan usurpers that overthrow Dozaki's Newhome
>and set up some foul Dragon kingdom managed to keep
>vast hordes of enlo about -- so maybe *they* figured
>out how to let the enlo breed true. (Or they kept
>breeding stock of uzko, a horrible thought.)

Wasn't there supposed to be an uz in a Lunar brothel somewhere?

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/