Re: Divine Intervention

From: Simon Phipp <soltakss_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 16:33:35 +0100 (BST)

Oh yeah, and another thing before I forget.

NPC Rune Lords have the same rights as PC Rune Lords. Do you really want NPCs with effectively disposable POW DIing for castings of spells that they haven't got? Especially when there are more NPC Rune Lords than PC Rune Lords in most Rune Level confrontations.

We are facing a bunch of Death Lords, the fight is hard and we are about to prevail, when they call on Zorak Zoran en masse, swinging spiritual clubs and striking us all down with their hellish magic.

A pretty picture indeed.

See Ya

Simon

Want to chat instantly with your online friends? Get the FREE Yahoo! Messenger http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/