RE: Glorantha digest, Vol 9 #482 - 7 msgs

From: Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 13:19:55 -0400

TI said:

>I think both of Mything Links and Lokarnos.com has a common lack of sense
>to the famous Glorantha phenomenon, "Gregged", "Gregging", "Oh, no, this
>setting is no longer exists, it was Gregged!""Yes, this scenario is good,
>but the background is Gregging...." etc....

Nick replied already on behalf of Lokarnos and did a fine job of it so I'll reply on behalf of Mything Links. If authors ask me to I will put a notice attached to the story saying that they consider it obsolete or "Gregged" or I will post corrections/whatever to the mythology in the story. Remember that Mything Links' motto is "De gustibus non est disputandum" which can be translated as "there's no accounting for taste". Stories are selected because they're set in someplace recognizable as Glorantha (with a few exceptions) not whether they're canon or not. You can still enjoy the stories or get inspiration for them whether they've been Gregged or not. Remember YGWV!!! (And remember that Glorantha is bigger than Greg:-))

Oliver