Unspoken Word Maps

From: Ingo Tschinke <Tradetalk_at_t-online.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 20:20:24 +0200

Hi friends

Following the runaway success of our very limited run of a map of Heortland, The Unspoken Word now proudly announces the launch of a whole new range of glossy, full-colour A3 Gloranthan maps, which are printed now and sent out to all you made a preorder. The first six in the range are:

Each map is sent in hard tube and not folded. You can order the map at www.Tradetalk.de now. The price of 10 Euro included the worldwide postage and the hard tube.

If someone orders all maps or at least 4 maps from Unspoken word on our website, we will decrease the Price to 7 Euro per map. This includes postage and the hard tube.

You don't have to mention it on the order, I will do this automatically.

Cheers

Ingo

Editor of Tradetalk
www.Tradetalk.de
For more Info Tradetalk-info-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com