MOB's megacorp

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2003 23:54:59 +1000

G'day everyone,

As I said, I've recently taken the opportunity to boil down my RQ/Glorantha collection into one congealed lump and have some 100+ items that I will offering on Ebay over the next weeks. Everything is OOP, a lot of it would be very hard to find, and some items are very rare indeed. A couple have, to my knowledge, never been offered for sale before.

Current items up for sale include:

More will be appearing in coming weeks, including more issues of Tales; RQ:Adventures in Glorantha rules & Lunar Book; Pamaltela Book (autographed by Stafford); "The Yuth Uppa" (sic) Book by Stafford, assorted AH RQ supplements still in shrink wrap, the MIG II, Codex 1,2 & 3, Questlines I & II, GRoY, Somewhere in Sartar and Kree Mountain campaigns, various RQ Con Compendia and assorted booklets, every issue of RQ Adventures magazine, Rough Guide to Boldhome, The Collected Griselda, every issue of Tradetalk, Broken Council Guidebook, Jonstown Book, Fall of the House of Malan, every New Lolin Gospel, Books of Tentacles, Wyrms Footprints, Books of Drastic Resolutions, Enclosures, assorted Chaosium games, assorted Con t-shirts (all unworn and standard gamer XL), and more.

(nb. Lest you think I am divesting myself of my RPG collection and giving away Glorantha, I have still retained some *seven* boxes worth of prized stuff, much to my wife's chagrin: this sale is helping diminish unnecessary duplication and gets a lot of stuff back into circulation. It also makes room & provide for another baby in December)

Anyway, if you're interested, please have a look. My EBay ident is mob_megacorp, and a simple search under RuneQuest should turn it all up. I am happy to ship stuff anywhere, and take payment by PayPal. If you have any questions, feel free to email me.

Regards,