Uz Hatin' Vampires

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 18:48:06 +0300

I wrote:
> Scene in the Imperial Palace in Glamour:
> TROLL: "Oh, excuse me, is there a bathroom around here?"
> VAMPIRE: "Sorry, never use them myself."
> BROO: "Actually, yes, just down the hall there, second door on the left.
> Make sure to use the door marked 'External male genitalia,' though."
> TROLL: "Great, thanks!"

Simon commented:
>Don't most trolls hate Vampires because they are Chaotic? (Nasty chaos, of
>course, not nice chaos like Cave Trolls or Sea Trolls.) Even the Blue Moon
>trolls are against chaos, aren't they?

Well, in the ongoing schema, I'd think uz wouldn't really know hooman Vampires are chaos, so why hate 'em? If they don't bother *uz*, then an honest uz has far better things to be annoyed about.

And of course, any troll in Glamour that hates chaos wouldn't know where to start, thus the attempt at humor above in referring to the Vampire and Broo (from the Evil Secret Lunar Legions, of course). Chaos, chaos everywhere...

I need to start putting <Bad Joke> </Bad Joke> until I get my humor level back up this side of a Xanth novel (shudder). ; )

Cheers,

James