Re: Caladra

From: Keith E. Smith <kesmith40165_at_web-unwired.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 06:13:01 -0400

In Glorantha digest, Vol 9 #505 Simon stated<<I've always had the idea = that each volcano has its own god or goddess=20 who
lives within the volcano. The volcanos were raised as fortresses to=20 protect
the inhabitants. Most are the descendants of Lodril and Esrola, Lodril=20 and
Gata or some other combination of Lodril and some Earh goddess. Some=20 could
have sprung direct from Lodril's fires.>>

The White Wolf long cult write-up states that the Vent was created when = Lodril was "cast-out" of the sky.

I also believe this was confirmed in the GROY.

Keith

End of Glorantha Digest