re: Chaos in Vithela and Kralorela

From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_ee.oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:25:35 +0300 (EEST)

"Greg Stafford" <greg_at_glorantha.com> wrote:

> Neither Vithelans nor Kralori view the world as illusion. The world is
> what can be perceived or thought about. Both cultures have a perspective

> But the world is not illusion.

Are you saying this to emphasize the fact stated in Storm Tribe, that vithelans do not believe that the world is false in the same sense that RW magic is? I thought that vithelans do think that the world is illusion as in illusion is the power that makes the world. Temporary reality. A bit more permanent reality, etc.

Olli Kantola

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.

End of Glorantha Digest