Re: Caladran odds & ends

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 10:17:37 -0700

Simon

> How much influence did the Jrusteli have in Caladraland? I know they had a
> presence in Karse and a few of the coastal cities of what is not the Holy
> Country, but when they first arrived, this was all part of the Shadowlands.
> Did they make any inroads into the Shadowlands?

According to Tradetalk 5, the Caladralanders joined the Middle Sea Empire in 721, which is only 3 years after the Battle of Tanian's Victory. It was probably more directly a joining with Slontos, but Slontos was part of the Empire...

(I have some other note about Caladraland joining by 725, but I'm not sure of its origin.)

--

David Dunham
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: <http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html>