More unusual stuff prised from my congealed lump

From: Michael O'Brien <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:47:07 +1000

Hello,

A third lot of my stuff has now gone up on Ebay, of interest might be Penelope Love's "Somewhere in Sartar", the original concept behind my unpublished Avalon Hill project "Soldiers of the Red Moon", and a virtually complete camera-ready manuscript of "RuneQuest Adventures in Glorantha" (and RQAiG Lunar supplement). Also, Fall of the House of Malan guidebook, the now-OOP Tradetalk issues #1 & #2, complete set of New Lolin Gospel magazine, Heroes of Wisdom Jonstown Guide, and a number of other rare/OOP/unusual other things-Gloranthan besides. http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/mob_megacorp/

Cheers,

End of Glorantha Digest