Surviving Trollball

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:39:17 EDT

My own preference would be for surviving 'balls to be given some sort of honourary position. Perhaps, all the team can "sign" them somehow (chew their ears, give them recognisable scars) and they could be auctioned off to trollball collectors.

This leads me to my next thought, where a group of retired trollballs living in relative luxury can be referred to as a "load of old balls"

OTOH, perhaps they are washed, stuffed and mounted in the trophy room of the team, along with whirling whiligig beetles, badgers and other historically recorded ball species.

(I think golden wheel dancers would make good "balls", not to mention rubble
runners, tusker piglets, minature gargoyles, a blindfolded basilisk
(dangerous), hellions (tough!), konkons (terrifying))

Keith

End of Glorantha Digest