HeroQuest is Here!

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_free.fr>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 14:05:57 +0200

Steve :

> HeroQuest is Here!

Kaloo kalay.

(which is an understatement)

> Surely it is only coincidence that this
> coincides with the mysterious event that knocked the power systems of much
> of the eastern seaboard of North America off-line?

I am ashamed to admit that I first thought that Trinity was up to her usual tricks.

I now realise that the Brown Dragon has finally risen.

More power to the Brown Dragon !!

> We at Issaries want to thank everyone who helped make this happen. Most of
> all, we want to thank all of you for being so patient while we worked on
> HeroQuest. Without you, we would not be where we are.

The biggest thank you deserved is Greg's :

Thank you for your courage, your determination, and your poetry, and for not compromising the ideals you originally set out to defend in the HeroQuest concept.

Thank you for HeroQuest.

Three cheers for Greg ?

Hip, hip ...

Hurrah !