Praxian Costumes

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 23:26:46 +0900

I'm no expert of the area, but you can find good description and diversity of praxians in fanzine, Book of Drastic Resolution: Prax.

For example, Impala Riders don't wear anything except loincloth....sables wear pants, and decorated with mantles and capes. High Llamas are usually light-dressed. And morokanth don't wear anything except their own hide.

I don't know enough about Native americans, but I think costume of each tribes greatly depend on their own herds. (In America, of course no Impala.)

Sincerely:
TI