Re: Races of Genertela

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:37:47 +0100

>Is anybody else trying to run a game in the west casting the culture (and
>people) in an arabian mould? What about the rest?

They are said to all be Wareran, which roughly equals 'caucasian' in our world. My own vision of them has the Loskalmi as looking rather Nordic and the Jonatings as looking rather slavic. The Seshnegi however, I envisage as Arabic-looking, and with elements of that in their culture (to some extent in Safelster too, with a good dash oflate medieval Mediterranean thrown in, in their case). The Vadeli, and possibly also the Brithini also have a middle-eastern vibe about them, IMO. And the West contains a bunch of hsunchen peoples too, let's not forget, with a wide variety of racial stocks amongst them - they may be (mostly) caucasian, but they aren't Nordic IMO.
--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic