Re: On Race

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 08:38:04 -0700 (PDT)

Greg:
> I do want to state, before your discussions
> start on this, that to me most people in
> Glorantha aresome shade of brown, not anglos.

A number of people reacted with surprise to this statement, which surprised me. For some reason, I recall reading this away back in RQ2 days, so my mental image of Heortlings has always been olive to nut-brown skin, despite the marvelous artwork to the contrary in the meantime (esp. KoDP). Can anyone find the reference?

Also, in fairness to Greg, the references that I recall to to Heortlings being Celtic or Scandinavian were in respect of their culture, not their skin color.

Chris Lemens