Re: On Race

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 03:33:46 +0100 (BST)

Slighty off the topic, but because the original topic included the question as to whether Arabic influences were good for Seshnela, I have heard that Seshnela is often portrayed as French in Greg's games and the mention of Bormandy (Normandy?) in the What My Father write ups agrees with this (I like the idea of Seshnegi as Norman French especially the 'adventurers' in Heortland). Of course, YGWV.

As for Arabic culture, I have always guessed at Fronela as being the ideal location for Arabian Nights adventures - especially in the Burton translation mode. Again, YGWV, but it seems a shame to find a home for everything in the north, Pamaltela provides a rich and underdeveloped home for many of these inspirations.

Ian Cooper
0208-672-0717(H)07970-411892 (M)0207-337-6217 (W)

"Give the kids tools, so they can go build their own houses; not the blueprint of what the houses should be." Tori Amos

Yahoo! Plus - For a better Internet experience http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/yplus/yoffer.html