Arabian Knights?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_pheasnt.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 13:31:41 +0100

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 11:04:09 +0000, Ian Cooper wrote:

>As for Arabic culture, I have always guessed at
>Fronela as being the ideal location for Arabian Nights
>adventures - especially in the Burton translation
>mode. Again, YGWV, but it seems a shame to find a home
>for everything in the north, Pamaltela provides a rich
>and underdeveloped home for many of these
>inspirations.

=46ornela for the Arabian Nights? Wouldn't have occurred to me. Too cold.

I've always had the idea that Fonrit would be the place for Sinbad style adventures. Hot, well developed cities, lots of repressive sultan's and whip-weiling shaven headed slave-masters. You know the sort of thing.

York BSAC Web Page:
http://website.lineone.net/~york_bsac