Things Pavic

From: Ian T <pelgrane_at_yahoo.com.au>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:41:50 +1000 (EST)

Hi Folks

The What's New page on my site has at lost got a new notification robot, so any interested parties can log-in and receive an E-mail whenever anything is added to the site

Those of you with websites and no robot might like to go along and check it out for your own use (it's free)

Also, now that Shadows of Pavis is reaching the shops work proceeds apace on the (alas) probably final volume of the Pavis and Big Rubble Companion.

We could really do with someone who knows HeroQuest stats reasonably well to assist us with some conversions from RQ3. (Doesn't have to be exact conversions just something comparable.)

Is anyone with the requisite abilities able to lend a hand. Payment as always is glory and free copy of zine

cheers

Ian

http://search.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Search - Looking for more? Try the new Yahoo! Search